Simply the best answers.Get 100$ bonus
How to improve stamina?
Stamina means having the strength and energy to endure an activity, illness or stressful situation for an extended period of time. People most commonly use the word stamina when referring to exercise, sports and other physical activities of the body or cognitive exercises of the brain. Generally, however, increasing stamina means decreasing fatigue when performing the activity.
1. Eat a healthily-balanced diet. A well-balanced, low-fat diet that includes plenty of fruits, vegetables and lean meats keeps your body healthy and increases both your physical and mental stamina.
* Eat several smaller meals throughout the day rather than one or two large meals, to keep your body steadily supplied with energy.
* Snack on fruits, raw vegetables, nuts and other lean proteins between meals. Carry high-energy fruit and nut mixes with you during times of extended performance, such as hiking, cycling or cramming for final exams.
2. If you need a lot of Stamina for a long distance run or exercise,have an energy drink to boost your energy/stamina.
3. Get plenty of physical exercise for optimal health and increased stamina.
* Although physical exercise makes you tired immediately after you finish, regular exercise increases your energy level and stamina in the long run.
* Cardiovascular exercise, such as aerobics, running, biking and dancing, exercise your heart and lungs, increasing the efficiency with which your body supplies oxygen to the muscles. As a result, your body's endurance and stamina increase and fatigue levels decrease.
* Lead an active life. Basically, any type of movement is good for your cardiovascular health. Wear a pedometer and shoot for a goal of 10,000 steps every day.
4. Choose an activity that you love. It is easier to increase stamina and endurance if you enjoy the activity you are doing.
5. Gradually build up to the desired level of performance. Start out slow by doing the activity for 30 minutes the first time. Increase the duration of your performance by realistic intervals until you reach your goal.
6. Involve others in the activity to make it more fun.
* Bring the kids, the dog or a neighbour when you go for your daily run or walk. Or, join a gym where you can make friends and exercise together. Running on the track mill helps a lot .
* Keep your motivation high and increase your stamina for studying during final exam week by hosting study sessions for friends.
7. Visualize your goal by closing your eyes to see yourself finishing the race or getting an A on the final exam. Avoid focusing on the challenges, obstacles or hurdles you may face before reaching your goal.