Simply the best answers.Get 100$ bonus
How to improve eyesight?
5 Exercises to strengthen your eye muscles and improve your vision are below:
Blinking is an often overlooked yet simple way to keep your eyes fresh and being able to focus longer. Computer users and television watchers tend to blink less, especially when they are intently focused on something. Try it just now as a simple exercise. For the next two minutes blink every 3 – 4 seconds. After you have done this for two minutes, mentally take note of how your eyes feel, are they strained, relaxed, tired. Now try and not blink for 30 seconds at a time for two minutes. Do you feel any difference?
Whenever you blink your eyes are going into a brief period of darkness which helps to keep your eyes fresh and discharges previous information ready for new information, this helps to reduce eye strain.
Your blink rate can also help with your communication skills. Think about someone who looked at you intently and you possibly felt threatened by them. What you may have missed is the fact that they had stopped blinking. When someone stops blinking and stares at you when you are talking it’s a sign of aggression. However whenever you are talking to someone and they are blinking at a 3 -4 second interval it’s a sign of a relaxed and friendly listener. Check out people’s blink rates the next time you are talking. Check out this article for more info Dramatically improve your eye contact skills
This is done to relieve stress around the eyes and as a way to relax your eyes whilst taking a computer break.
Instructions for palming
1. Take a few deep breathes before you begin.
2. Make yourself comfortable whilst leaning forward on a desk or with your elbows resting on your knees. Close your eyes.
3. Place your two hands over your eyes with the cup of your palm covering your eyes, your fingers on your forehead and the heel of your hand will rest on your cheekbone. Make sure you can blink freely and you are not putting too much pressure on your eyes.
That’s it. Palming gives you the opportunity to rest your mind and your eyes for a few minutes at a time. It may not sound much of an exercise but it can make a big difference in your working day if you stop for a few minutes and do this exercise.
3.Figure of eight
Vision Without Glasses
This is to exercise your eye muscles and increase their flexibility. This is quite a simple exercise but a good one.
Imagine a giant figure of eight in front of you about 10 feet in front of you. Now turn the 8 on it’s side. Now trace the figure of eight with your eyes, slowly. Do it one way for a few minutes and then do it the other way for a few minutes. It may seem very alien at first but it’s worth persevering with it.
4.Near and far focussing
This is one of my favourite exercises as you can do it almost anywhere, I say almost as I couldn’t imagine doing it on the underground without getting strange looks from those around me.
Instructions for Near and far focussing.
1. Sit in a comfortable position, or stand, this will only take 2-3 minutes at a time.
2. Put your thumb about 10 inches in front of you and focus on it.
3. Now focus on something else about 10 – 20 feet in front of you.
4. On each deep breath switch between focussing on your thumb and the 10-20 feet object in front of you.
This will strengthen the muscles in your eyes over time and improve your vision overall.
This is another one of my favourites as it is very easy and quick to do.
Instructions for zooming
1. Sit in a comfortable position
2. Stretch out your arm with your thumb in the hitchhike position
3. Focus on your thumb as your arm is outstretched.
4. Now bring your thumb closer to you, focussing all the time, until your thumb is about 3 inches in front of your face.
5. Now move your thumb away again until your arm is fully outstretched.
6. Do this for a few minutes at a time throughout the day.
This exercise will strengthen your focussing skills and your eye muscles in general.
I hope this post has stimulated your interest in natural vision exercises and it leads you to research this subject more. I am by no means an expert on this subject so please do your own research. I can only tell you what works for me.