Is there a way to create different images.ppm for each of the versions in a project and then be able to see them in preview window when you use File open.
1. Open the version you want to save using Post > Load solution ID.
2. Please orient the graphical image as you want in the snapshot.
3. Use "File > Save project as" and overwrite the existing project name. make sure to write the same version name in the top right corner area and click on "Save picture file"
4. Icepak will take a snapshot of the present screen and attach it to the version specified.
5. For different versions in the project you can have different preview image (image.ppm) using this method.